You feel like buying yourself a new Smartphone, but your Small budget will not allow you to get an iPhone or a Samsung Galaxy? Don’t worry! These days, you can find the new iPhone for less than $100, if you are willing to make some compromises!
For examples, no Smartphone in this price range will come with a Full HD 1080p screen and only a few with a quad-core processor, but you can find decent cameras, and the ability to go online and download all the popular apps, in a simple yet elegant design.
1. Under 100$, the ZTE Blade V has the best value for money. Running on Android 4.1, it comes equipped with a 4-inch 480 x 800 pixel LCD screen, a 5-megapixel main camera with LED flash and a microSD card slot.
2. If you are after battery life and enjoy watching videos on your phone, the Sony Experia M is for you! Also running on Android 4.1, it manages an impressive 9-hour autonomy and better speakers than you could expect for this price range.
3. The most stylish of the cheap smartphones on this list is the HTC Desire 500. The big 4.3-inch 480 x 800 screen, 8-megapixel main camera and Snapdragon 200 processor puts it well ahead of most of its competitors.
4. Not a big fan of Android? The Nokia Lumia 620 runs on Windows Phone 8. It is cute, well made, quick and ergonomic, and despite its slightly smaller screen it is hands down one of the best of the phone in this category.
5. But the best phone on that list has to be the Moto G. Its 4.5-inch 720p IPS screen offers a great image quality, and is very durable thanks to a layer of Gorilla Glass. And its Snapdragon 400 smoothly runs Android 4.3. The only real downside of this phone is the absence of MicroSD slot, but it still offers the best value for money.